Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Potlucks and Business Lunches

What about when we have potlucks or work related lunches*
The first year i did not participate as i didnt want to eat the wrong things*
So this is what i am doing this year i will participate
I will make sure that i take something that i can eat *
Veggies or ztaziki or hommus maybe some pita crackers or have my melba toasts with me-Then only have fruits and things i can have -
You have no way to know what ingredients are in foods or how much unless you make them yourself so stay away from any foods that arnt whole or that you brought yourself -hidden calories
one trip to the table no more -
drink alot of water before lunch
so i am full and less tempted
have written in the tracker before hand exactly what i plan to eat dont be chasing the food after it is consumed -
when i have a function at home
i take and pre measure my portion
put it on a plate in the fridge
then put out everything for everyone else they dont know the difference
as they are not watching me and i eat mine and that is all -
Portion control measure everything -when possible ****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for your Bran muffin recipe.

Hope you can find time to post it cuz I'd really like to make it this week, if I can.

Thanks, Denise
See you tomorrow, Marcia

Blog Archive